Rent the Harwelden Mansion for your Photoshoot
DURING PHOTO AND VIDEO SHOOTS
- All photographers/videographers must check in and out upon arrival and departure at the front entrance.
- Photographers are welcome to bring a partner/assistant with them during photo shoots. Videographers must let the Harwelden know the size of their production crew.
- Indoor photoshoots include the basement, main level, stairwell, landing, and third-floor areas. Bedroom suites are excluded but can be rented separately.
- We appreciate your help in maintaining our standards and protecting both the mansion grounds and historical structures while on the property.
- Photographers/videographers will be held accountable for themselves as well as their clients while working on the grounds.
- We ask that while on Harwelden Mansion property, your group upholds the integrity of our facility in dress, actions, and content of photographs.
- Photographers/videographers and clients must stay on walkways or grass at all times when on grounds.
- Please be respectful of all visitors and other photographers/videographers by not restricting access to any part of the Mansion.
- Photographers and clients may not go inside Mansion buildings for photoshoots or wardrobe changes. Videographers must make special arrangements with the Harwelden team.
- Please do not leave any props or equipment unattended on any walkways. Photographers/videographers assume full responsibility for their property while on Harwelden Mansion property.
- Failure to adhere to photography and video guidelines may result in the termination of photography and video privileges and/or revoking of membership.
- We invite you to share your photos/videos and tag us at #harweldenmansion #mansionlife @harweldenmansion on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- If you post on social media or use photos/video for your portfolio or website, The Harwelden Mansion requires the location credit “Harwelden Mansion, Tulsa, Oklahoma” in all commercial uses of images taken at the Mansion with your clients.
- Harwelden Mansion is not responsible for accident or injury of you or your guests and you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Harwelden Mansion for any loss, damage or injury.
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO
RATES: Same as venue rental.
The Harwelden Mansion welcomes the opportunity to host professional photographers and videographers for client and marketing purposes. We invest substantial resources each year to ensure that our mansion and grounds are beautifully and historically maintained. The Harwelden Mansion has become a popular backdrop for commercial use and business purposes.
PHOTO AND VIDEO CREDIT
The Harwelden Mansion requires the location credit “Harwelden Mansion, Tulsa, Oklahoma” in all commercial uses of images taken at the Mansion.
PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEO WHEN ATTENDING EVENT
Taking photographs/video with your mobile device are welcome on site when you attend a scheduled event (wedding, fundraiser, meeting, etc), and we invite you to share your photos and tag us at #harweldenmansion #mansionlife @harweldenmansion
We ask that all visitors follow the guidelines below when snapping casual photos on site for personal, non-commercial use in order to preserve and protect the collections, gardens, and mansion.
- Personal pictures/videos are welcomed in the gardens, galleries and mansion, unless otherwise noted.
- The following items are strictly prohibited in the galleries and mansion: Flash, Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Professional Cameras, Video Cameras
- The following items are strictly prohibited in the gardens and grounds: Lights or light reflectors on tripods or stands, wardrobe racks and garment bags, props.
- The following activities are strictly prohibited: Moving planters, pots, or benches, stepping into garden beds or over plant material, removing or picking plant material, climbing, leaning, sitting, or standing on historic structures, wellheads, or sculptures, climbing trees, climbing, sitting, or standing on rocks, posing in roadways or other vehicle thoroughfares, wardrobe changes or entering any closed or fenced off area.
Annual memberships are available. Have the ability to schedule an unlimited number of photo shoots and mini sessions for the duration of a membership. Please email us at email@example.com to learn more