BE OUR GUEST! Calling all little princesses and princes! You'll enjoy traditional English Tea with savory bites and sweet delicacies along with the fanciful company of 3 Disney Princesses along with acoustic piano featuring your favorite Disney songs! Seating is limited so purchase your tickets early! This event is from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Traditional Etiquette Tips
- One person is elected to be "mother." They then pour the tea for everyone at the table.
- For English black tea, remember that milk is added after the tea.
- Set napkin on lap with fold up, pat dab your mouth, and leave on the chair, not on the table.
- One must eat the sandwiches first, and with fingers not cutlery.
- Scones should be broken in half by hand, not with a knife, and each half-eaten separately.
- One can spread scones how one prefers: the Devon way is cream first, jam on top. The Cornwall way is jam first, then the cream.
- We know it’s hard, but one must save those delightful cakes till last!
- Tea should be stirred gently back and forth, not in circular motions!
- Cups should be held with one’s thumb and index finger meeting in the handle and the handle resting on your middle finger. Fingers should not be hooked through.
- Never lift saucers from the table.
- Enjoy light and fun-filled conversation!
Note: Tickets and in-house program bookings such as Afternoon Tea or Historic Tours are refundable up to 14 days prior to the date with a 10% processing fee. After that, they can be transferred to a future event or booking.